Quantitative Ability Strategy - learn even if you are not a Math student | Formula sheet also here!!

 Maths can be scary! Especially for students who are not from Maths background

There is a lot of psychological barrier while preparing for Maths, we've always known it to be tough!! But it is possible to overcome this mammoth as well, start with the basics 😀

Download formula sheet from here



Read Chhavi Gupta's answer to How do I prepare very efficiently for a quantitative ability in the CAT? How to be more efficient in this section? on Quora



Read Chhavi Gupta's answer to How can I improve quant in the CAT? I started with time and work but then I am unable to solve even the questions termed easy. How do I prove? I suck at mathematics too. on Quora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the CAT exam - Daily habits - prepare even when your exam is a year away!

IIM Ahmedabad

IIM Bangalore